Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How Popular Is Laser Tag?

Venetia withheld by police because it shows the license Venetian

Gabriele De Pieri, of Loreggia, stopped car by a patrol in Campodarsego for a normal control after overtaking. Declares himself "President of the State of Padua in the Venetian Republic" and is four hours in the barracks. "I'm not Italian, and they have no sovereignty over the territory of the Veneto." In his rescue the "president of the State of Treviso"
La caserma dei Carabinieri di Campodarsego e nella foto piccola Gabriele De Pieri C AMPODARSEGO. Accident "diplomatic" yesterday afternoon Campodarsego: the police were allowed to stop Gabriele De Pieri, President of the "State of Padua, the Venetian Republic," and even to hold him to the police station four hours before letting him go with a string of fine records .


E 'to tell the same De Pieri what happened to him. "It was 15:30 and I was coming Loreggia - says angrily - along the region of the saint. I was stopped at traffic lights Campodarsego. Behind the police car arrived. "Al Green is distributed. But, upon viewing a slow car, after a few kilometers passed him.

" The center line was broken, so I passed on a regular basis " ensures the self-appointed "president of the State of Padua." To the police, of course, that was not. So much so that they flashed and came up with the shovel ordered him to pull over.

De Pieri has stood up to the Quail Inn, San Giorgio delle Pertiche. Licenses and Certificates. "I showed the book and a preview of the new license Venetian. I have a contested is not valid. This said it, I replied, at my house, in the Veneto region, is very valuable. I tried to explain to these gentlemen who are not Italian, they do not have sovereignty over the territory of the Veneto. But they do nothing, is not valid, follow us to the barracks. I was alone and had no witnesses. And given what has happened to Cucchi, I told people, there I follow, I need protection, I am the President of the State of Padua. And I called the chairman of the State of Treviso, Daniele Quaglia, and also the Finance to send me a patrol ".

But the financiers said they do not deal with these incidents and to call the police. "And the 113 told me to turn to Jehovah's Witnesses, who do not deal with things of the police because they are a force of military police. It 's amazing that some people employed by us, act like that. I wonder what country that is defined as a civilian military force interferes with the civilian population. "

De Pieri has been stopped. "They took me to the police station against my will, I had not done anything wrong - he says - I was not drunk. I have declared to be a citizen of Veneto, the original holder of sovereignty and under this administration did not recognize either the ' Italian authorities in Veneto region. In the barracks I was turned off and removed the phone, blatant violation human rights, and I were seized license and identity card of the Veneto. Now they are undocumented, I'm Mister X ".

De Pieri's account continues, detailed:" When he came Quaglia was forced to wait in the guardhouse. I found myself alone with three carabinieri psychological pressure that made me. You must sign, or I'll open the doors of prison, I kept repeating. I have not signed anything. Then they let me go with a slew of reports in Italian that I can not read, and I asked them explicitly in the Venetian language. But now I turn to the European Court of Human Rights. "

De Pieri had no driver's license with him, the real one, which for him is rather false: he had left at home. So the sanctions are taken.

0 comments:

Post a Comment